TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.