ALL-IN-ONE EXERCISE WALL.
The new, compact version of the NOHrD Wall further embodies our high standards of quality design and technical know-how. Boasting sleek new contours and a contemporary look, this streamlined fitness wall provides full-body workouts, strength and endurance training. The Wall Compact includes a high/low adjustable cable machine, cross country ski trainer, and four pairs of hand weights.
The Cross country ski trainer provides a full body, low impact workout. Focusing on the arms, legs and core, this machine is ideal for high intensity training burning maximum calories in a short amount of time.
Strength train on the weight stack system with a height-adjustable dual cable pulley. Comprised of 15 x 5 kg durable rubberised weight plates.
The NOHrD Wall Compact comes with a full set of the coveted, hand-stitched leather SwingBells, to be stored directly onto the wall.
Your training session will contain a full range of exercises for a full-body workout: cable weights, ski-erg, our Swing free weights and bodyweight resistance exercise. A preview of the next exercise clip facilitates preparation during the interval break.
Make every workout count by taking advantage of the touchscreen-training system. Choose from a selection of saved sessions or tune into one of the daily streamed workouts . To view your heart rate and monitor calories burned, pair your Bluetooth compatible chest belt with the training system.
The Rental is a Minimum 3 Months, charged Monthly.
Delivery & Collection charges are due upfront.
Should you wish to purchase the equipment, 50% of your rental can be applied toward the purchase price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.