The NOHrD WeightBench is a flat to incline workout bench. Designed with both function and aesthetics in mind, the WeightBench is constructed from a solid wood frame with high-quality vegan leather upholstery.
Suitable for use with or without weights and dumbbells, the WeightBench enables a wide range of strength and core training exercises including heavy weightlifting. The adjustable backrest can be set to eight different positions to extend the range of possible exercises. All upholstered surfaces are ergonomically shaped to offer optimal support to the range of motion required for dumbbell or weight training exercises.
The WeightBench frame is made by hand from high-quality and durable solid wood. With a 5-year warranty,the WeightBench is suitable for the demands of a commercial fitness facility.
Ideal for bench press and other heavy weight lifting exercises, the NOHrD WeightBench has a weight limit of 400kg (incl. dumbbells).
All upholstered surfaces are ergonomically shaped, providing optimal support for a full range of motion, including overhead exercises. A bench length of 128 cm and a width of 35 cm provides ample support for all shapes and sizes.
The wooded WeightBench is suitable for users of all fitness levels. With an easily adjusted backrest, our workout bench enables the full range incline and flat bench exercises. An adjustable front-raised seat position guarantees a firm hold during your bench workout.
The Rental is a Minimum 3 Months, charged Monthly.
Delivery & Collection charges are due upfront.
Should you wish to purchase the equipment, 50% of your rental can be applied toward the purchase price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.