Experience a natural, powerful run with the industry’s most advanced frame and deck combination. The Matrix TF50 Treadmill includes a folding design, longer running surface and expanded convenience features, plus the exclusive Johnson Drive System and Ultimate Deck System.
XUR Console – THE ULTIMATE IN ENTERTAINMENT: The all-new, premium 22″ console offers the largest and brightest HD touchscreen display to bring your virtual journeys, movies and videos to life. Includes WiFi, Bluetooth and an HDMI port to stream whatever moves you.
Connect your wireless headphones and the included Bluetooth heart rate monitor. Connect to popular training apps via Bluetooth FTMS. Connect your console via WiFi for software updates, web browsing and entertainment apps
Connect your phone or tablet via HDMI to mirror your device on the high-definition screen. Or play your favorite apps from your streaming media device.
Play music and video content on the console by connecting your mobile device to the console via USB. Compatible with most Windows and Android phones, tablets and MP3 players.
Includes a web browser to search your favourite sites.
The Rental is a Minimum 3 Months, charged Monthly.
Delivery & Collection charges are due upfront.
Should you wish to purchase the equipment, 50% of your rental can be applied toward the purchase price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.