Count on unique design with exclusive Suspension Elliptical™ Technology and PerfectStride® Motion for an exceptionally smooth, ultra-comfortable exercise experience as you adjust the incline to target the muscles you want to work most. Matrix A50 Ascent Trainer® includes our exclusive Exact Force™ Induction Brake.
The all-new, premium 22″ console offers our largest and brightest HD touchscreen display to bring your virtual journeys, movies and videos to life. Includes WiFi, Bluetooth and an HDMI port to stream whatever moves you.
What does the A50 have, over the A30 model?
Induction Brake Resistance – Smoother, Quicker, Higher Levels of Resistance
Better Handlebars – allowing different grip positions to work shoulders in different ways, and suit more comfort in users.
Padded Footplates – more shock absorption as you shift weight left & right
Ability to upgrade to XUR 22″ Console – only the A50 can work with this.
The Rental is a Minimum 3 Months, charged Monthly.
Delivery & Collection charges are due upfront.
Should you wish to purchase the equipment, 50% of your rental can be applied toward the purchase price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.