A Multi-Gym with fixed press arms, 3 pulleys, a seated leg curl & extension station, & free movement handles. It’s a whole gym, in one, that fits in any corner of your home. Legs, arms, chest & back all in one powerful machine.
The M2 represents all of the capability of a multi-weight stack gym in a compact, single stack, forward design. Its unique press arm offers both fixed pressing exercises as well as free motion movements. Why is this important? Well, fixed pressing exercises help develop size and strength, while free motion movements improve mobility and coordination.
For maximum benefit in a minimum amount of time, the M2 is the answer. In its construction, it uses commercial 11 gauge steel for its frame, nylon pulleys (not plastic), 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. Along with two tone high gloss paint and orthopedic pads, the M2 is not only highly functional; it’s a sight to behold. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weight lifter, the M2 will motivate you with its looks and performance and take you to your goals in record time.
The Rental is a Minimum 3 Months, charged Monthly.
Delivery & Collection charges are due upfront.
Should you wish to purchase the equipment, 50% of your rental can be applied toward the purchase price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE AGREEMENT
- A charge for us to ‘collect the equipment at the end of the hire’ is charged upfront. At the end of the rental period this is to cover our staff collecting the equipment from your home. If you decide to purchase the item or drop it back yourself this is refunded.
- The customer has the option to purchase the equipment on hire, with 50% of the total rental paid to date being applied toward the purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our company to cease the rental plan.
- There is a minimum 3 months on rentals.
- The customer shall notify Kalo Group Australia of any change of address or phone number.
- All equipment must be maintained and cleaned upon return. Should cleaning be necessary, charges will apply.
- Any injury caused by the misuse of equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Damages or loss will be charged to the customer at the current Retail Replacement Value.